Lily and Molly turn 4 and 1!!!!

Monday, July 14

Lily and Molly celebrated their 4th and 1st birthdays on Saturday. Here's a photo summary of how the day went.
Photobucket
My beautiful friend Abi

Photobucket
Lily Blows out her candles.

Photobucket
Me wearing one the prizes.

Photobucket
Lily discovers her big birthday surprise.

Photobucket
Gracie is such a goofball!

Photobucket
Who will be the last balloon standing?

Photobucket
Watch out, Katie's at bat!

Photobucket
Molly opens her presents.

Photobucket
Lily opens My Little Pony.

Photobucket
What a big sister!

Photobucket
Molly's got to wear shades!

Photobucket
My matching babies.

9 comments:

LeAnna said...

I just discovered your blog, I am a SAHM and I do book reviews. I love your clothes you make for your girls. Do you make boys clothes? My daughter is 2 and my son is 8 months. I will be checking back to see your creations. :)
My book review blog is:
http://www.writtenwindows.blogspot.com
Enjoy,
LeAnna C

Tonya Staab said...

Oh my goodness they are just so sweet in their matching outfits. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.

Mel said...

Happy Birthday girls! I love the dresses, they look so cute together. =)

Sherry said...

I looks like all of you had a great time at the girls birthday party!! They are adorable!

Have a great day!
Sherry

Kellie H said...

Such fun!!! Glad it went so well =)

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

These short little dresses with the bloomers peaking out are adorable!! I love them.

I found you through a friend's blog. Your kid's clothes are gorgeous.

~ Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your clothes. How the hell did you learn to sew like that? I would love to sew like that! I am busty too. and yeah the stuff that is out today...not as cute as vintage-y stuff. and with two little girls, where do you find the time? Do you sew while they sleep? Do they play independently while you sew near them? Do they go to grandma's while you sew? I need to figure it out. Why? I have my first, a 9-month old boy, and I am finally realizing I need some me time again. I am with him all the time. Really. my family lives 4 hours away, and 2 of my friends have kids. I don't trust anyone with him as much as the dh and me, but oh well.

Bird Bath said...

kids parties are fun/hectic to organise - that party looks a blast! And I love the little red apron dress.

Elissa said...

darling dresses... you really are amazing!