Another duty to neglect

Friday, April 25

Shirking the small details makes more of a difference than you'd probably imagine. My fingernails are always black and chipped from some project I'm in the middle of completing and the balls of my feet are always rough and dirty from walking barefoot all day. To the average daily encounter I must look like I don't bathe for weeks. I've *never* had a professional manicure in my life let alone a pedicure. So that's why the theme of our bi-weekly MOPS meeting was right up my alley. They say pedicures and manicures are as much about relaxation as they are about the aesthetics of having nice-looking nails. See my introduction to the world of pampered rituals above (I'm wearing black) By the looks of things, some of us start earlier than others. How cute!

No comments: