Where crafty and chic intersect

Tuesday, April 1

I was never one of those girls who had a different handbag for every day of the week. I had one handbag and it was my favorite. I used it for everything and then say five months down the road I fell in love with another bag that became my new favorite. But recently, I've started to become a 'collector' not only of bags but shoes. I don't know what's come over me. At any rate, my new must-have bag is this. It's by Sommer Designs and is priced at $75. The fabric is Amy Butler and since I can't afford to spend $75 on a handbag I'm going to attempt to make this. I'll be ordering the fabric tomorrow and whenever I finish I'll post my result. But for those of you who have a little more spare change in their coin purse, you might want to take a look at some of her other designs. It's eye candy for your shoulder (and hips).


No comments: