sunny side up

Sunday, March 9

Spoiled from the warm weather I am getting antsy for spring. As a symptom of my cabin fever I am perusing the internet for new spring lines at all my favorite sites. Here were a few of my picks from Anthropologie:

This reminds me of a modernized take on jane austen. Also, for the past year I can't get enough neck ruffles.





















So springy. Just looking at it makes the sun seem brighter.




















Spanish with a POP of color. Imagine sipping sangrias on the deck with friends.





















Okay. That's all I have for now. To be honest, I've never bought anything from Anthopologie yet. Their prices are just a little over my budget ceiling. But I've admired their clothes for a year now. I've convinced myself a couple times that I WILL buy a shirt or a skirt I love but never bring myself to actually input my credit card info. It's just a good thing there aren't any stores nearby. I'd be far more likely to go in and buy something after I've fallen in love with the way it looks on me.

No comments: